WE ARE A SMALL BREEDER.WE HAVE FAMILY PETS THAT WE BREED ONCE A YEAR.WE ALSO HAVE CATS,HORSES.WE HAVE TWO BOYS THAT HELP SOCIALIZE ALL OF OUR PUPPIES.ALL OUR DOGS AND PUPPIES PLAY IN THE YARD WITH OUR CHILDREN ,AND OUR OTHER PETS AND ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY.WE OWN 16 ACRES SO OUR DOGS HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM TO RUN AND PLAY.CHECK OUT OUR MOMS AND DADS.THEY ARE ALL OFA'D AND HAVE GREAT FAMILY TEMPERMENTS.MY E-MAIL IS email@example.com MY PHONE NUMBER IS 815-687-6539 Home AND MY CELL IS 815-354-8728.OUR ADDRESS IS 3831 N. 15000 W. RD.,ESSEX,IL. 60935.WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHOW OFF OUR DOGS AND PUPPIES BUT PLEASE CALL TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS HOME TO SHOW OFF OUR DOGS AND PUPPIES.
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 yrs, maybe more. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Please remember that before you get me.
2. Give me enough time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me, as i do in you. It is crucial to my well being.
4. Dont be angry at me for a long time and don't lock me up for punishment. You have your work, entertainment, and friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me often. Even if i don't understand your words, i understand your voice.
6. Spend time with me. It gets lonely in the house or back yard alone.
7. Please do not hit me. I cannot hit back. I can scratch or bite but i don't want to.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if there is something bothering me. Perhaps i am not getting the right food, have been left out in the heat or cold too long, or my body is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when i grow old. You too will grow old.
10. Go with me on the last difficult journey. Never say" I cannot bear to watch". Everything is easier if you are there. Remember, I love you.